Sunday, August 3, 2008

With A Child's Heart...



I recently published an article on AC Content titled "Early Morning Football." In the article I chronicled my adventures with my grandson and our  football games we used to have each morning.

He spent the summer with us and we were all sad when it was time for him to leave. Although it was just a short time, I learned a lot during his stay. Spending time with and playing with him brought back memories of when my children were his age.

I found myself remembering all of our adventures. Remembering how easily entertained my children were (and still are) I found myself remembering how precious time really is and how fast it passes us by.

In the case of my grandson, we knew that our time with him was limited so we focused on making the most out of the time we had with him. In the big scheme of things that is  how it really is...our time is short and we really should be focusing on making the most of it.

My time with my grandson serves as a reminder for me to make the most of my time, to soak up every minute I can with the people I love and to do all that I can to show them that I love and care for them. I have  remind myself daily to make the most of each day because as important as it is to remember...the truth is...
sometimes I forget

0 comments :