Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sometimes I forget...

One of the easiest ways to become miserable and ungrateful is to forget. Forget where you came from, or forget all of the positive things and focus only on the negative. Forget which things are important and forget how fragile and valuable time is.

I have done all of the above during my lifetime. From those times I have learned that there are some important things that I need to remember and that by remembering these things I can actually enjoy life better and possibly make a difference while I am here on this earth.

I am committing some of those things I need to remember to being inked in this blog...who knows maybe the things that I need to remember will help someone else as well.


I had wanted to do this a long time ago...but sometimes I forget...

0 comments :